Bill Taroli wrote:

I'm not entirely sure if this would be related, but I know that my Thunderbird visibility problems had more to do with the fact that it didn't always seem to check/watch all subscribed (even with "subscribe all" option) folders for new mail. I found that I had to add a value into my prefs.js file in order to get it to do this consistently, and I have ever since had no trouble with "disappearing" messages, or folders I had to click on in order to kick it in to realizing new messages had been received....

user_pref("mail.check_all_imap_folders_for_new", true);

I'll certainly try it, it seems roughly the same.

Thx
M4