> One of the available authentication modules is one that uses plain,
> garden-variety getpw() and getsp() library calls.

Thanks. It works great. Now the second question that I can't find an answer
for*.

Can I move the maildirs away from users homedirs when using this authlib?

I'd like to have their mail stored in

/var/spool/courier/<username>/Maildir

or such. It seems to me that it's only possible with authentication modules
using databases or the likes.

* Don't know if my googling ability is low after Easter or this is hard to
find.

Nordre Fasanvej 12         Ãben 12.00-18.00        Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2000 Frederiksberg        LÃrdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk