Hi all,

I'm using courier-0.49.0 and must say I like it very much, but...

When trying to set a maildir quota size limit with "maildirmake -q <sizelimit> ./Maildir" I run in to the following problem:

When setting the size to "2147483648S" (that is 2 x 1024^3, or 2 GBytes) the ./Maildir/maildirsize file is generated with an empty first line where the quota should be. Setting it to "2147483647S" (one bytes less than 2 GB) works like a charm...

Further expiriments have shown that the implicit size limit is 2147483647 bytes and that:
- multiples of 2147483648 bytes result in an empty quota line in the ./Maildir/maildirsize file
- values for 3,5,7,9 etc GB result in a quota of 1073741824 (1024^3, or 1GB) bytes.

To me it seems a problem with a signed in stead of unsigned (long) integer somewhere, but I'm not enough of a programmer to pinpoint that from the source.
This behaviour also goes for the IMAP server quota reporting. When manually entering 5368709120 bytes (5 GB) as the quota in the maildirsize file, the IMAP quota shows 1 GB. I can imagine that the same problem exists in other quota-dependent code like maildrop/deliverquota etc.
Can anyone comfirm all this and if so... What can I do to solve this?

Greetz,
Vincent.