Guys

This is my first post to the list, apologies if my etiket isn't 100%.

I've been using Courier-IMAP for quite some time, with MySQL and have
never had any issues.

However, recently my IMAP decided to freeze on users. You can
authenticate usccessfully (according to maillog), but no messages or
listings are returned. The mail client just sits and waits endlessly.

This started happening when I upgraded from somewhere in 3 (3.0.7
IIRC), to 4.0.1. I recently upgraded to 4.0.3 to try and fix the
problem. IMAP is not used very often, but I'm developing a new webmail
system for us that will need IMAP access, and hence this is driving me
mad. POP3 works perfectly.

Tech specs:
centos-release-4-2.1
kernel-smp-2.6.9-11.EL
mysql-server-4.1.12-3.RHEL4.1
postfix-2.2.5-1.pcre.mysql.sasl2.vda.rhel4
gamin-0.1.1-3.EL4

I regularly update the distro, so everything is fresh...

Any ideas on where to start looking? Any advice would be appreciated!

Kind regards

--

Kenneth Kalmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]