Anton Basistov wrote:

The reason of my talking about this is that previous mail server (CommunigatePro) did what I sad: even if the address in header was wrong, it accepted the message, but then sent bak error system message.

May be somebody can know something about this?

Yeah. My previous mail server software (Qmail) did the same thing. It was awful. The queue was always full of DSNs that couldn't be delivered because the sender used a fake address. It caused serious performance and reliability problems. It was also a problem when spammers used legitimate addresses that belonged to innocent users, who would then get large numbers of notices regarding messages that they didn't send.

It's both problematic and rude.  I really suggest that you not do this.