Hi,

First some background:
Today I am running a courier-mailserver (courier-0.48.1 and
courier-authlib-0.57) for a domain (lets call it foo.com) using virtual mail
accounts with a MySQL backend.
In esmtpacceptmailfor.dir/foo.com I have entries for foo.com and .foo.com, and
in locals I also have foo.com and .foo.com.
In authmysqlrc I have "DEFAULT_DOMAIN foo.com" and in the DB all users are
stored with id="<user>@foo.com", home="/var/spool/vmail/<user>@foo.com" and
maildir="". I have set DEFAULTDELIVERY="| /usr/bin/maildrop" and
MAILDROPDEFAULT=./Maildir in courierd.

And now for my question:
I would like to add a second domain to this setup (lets say bar.com) where
mails to <user>@bar.com gets delivered to <user>@foo.com. What is the best
way to do this? Any suggestions? By the way this must also work for my
aliases (if [EMAIL PROTECTED] gets delivered to <abc_user>@foo.com, then
[EMAIL PROTECTED] should also get delivered to <abc_user>@foo.com).

Regards,
--Dan