Dear Group.

I had created #Home/.courier and #Home/.mailfilter. I need the working of both. I specify mailbox specifing using .courier and spamassain using .mailfilter. Both the configuration works propely. If there is only .courier file the function specified in the same works and if there is only a .mailfilter  then it  will be working. But if I put both the files simultaneously only the .courier will get worked. The configurations in .mailfilter get bypassed. Is any mechanism to call make .mailfiter first.
Or any methord to work the xfilter command set from .courier? I had made my entries (.mailfilter)in /etc/courier/maildroprc to get globally effected and DEFAULTDELEVEY=| <path>/maildrop in /etc/courier/courierd even then the feature is bypassed through .courier. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Shyam