Hi List!

I'm looking for a way to check if a remote host or the local host connected
to courier, so that authlib can allow or deny imap access based on this.
The background is, courier should allow imap access based on criteria in a
mysql user db. But it should always allow imap access for a user, if he is
coming from localhost. This would be useful to make horde with imap always
work, while we can still select which customers may use imap/pop3 and
which may use pop3 only. Horde on the other hand - configured for imap -
will allow customers to check their virus and spam folders.

I know there's an auxprop having to do with webmail - but I'm sure this is
of no interest for horde-imp.

This is my current (working) config:

MYSQL_AUXOPTIONS_FIELD
CONCAT(IF(isimap=1,'disableimap=0,','disableimap=1,'),'disablepop3=0')

But this also disables horde-imp logins if the customer is restricted to
pop3. I'd like to do something like:

MYSQL_AUXOPTIONS_FIELD
CONCAT(IF('127.0.0.1'=$remotehost,'disableimap=0',IF(isimap=1,'disableimap=0,','disableimap=1,')),'disablepop3=0')

Is this possible? Is there such a variable? Or is this the wrong idea
anyway?

TIA

ciao
Kai