Well, try to disable TLS of ESMTP module.
Some MTAs respond unsupported TLS request in an incorrect way.
When these MTAs meet "EHLO", they reply "250-STARTTLS";
But actually they cannot support TLS indeed.

As well as your problem, another problem about TLS/SSL troubles me
now and again. Some destination hosts check certification too strict
to accept certification signed by my own CA. They recognize ONLY
famous CAs such as VeriSign and Thawte.

Due to the above two reasons, I have to disable TLS/SSL of ESMTP.

But some destination hosts force me to enable TLS/SSL of ESMTP.
What should I do in this chaos, Mr. Sam?

Volker Katz wrote:

Hi,
first I get a warning, that the mail is delayed. A view days later I get this error-message.
Thanks & best regards
  Volker

Am Dienstag, 7. M盲rz 2006 12:08 schrieben Sie:
Did you receive this report long after you sent the mail?