-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För Göran Höglund
Skickat: den 7 april 2006 11:52
Till: 'Bill Taroli'; courier-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Ämne: SV: SV: [courier-users] Compiling version three

I have the same version of gcc as you do. It's downloaded from Sunfreeware
meaning that it's probablly linked with suns ld.

I am building courier-authlib from source to include mysql support with gcc
and gnu ld.
I configured using the command:
# ./configure CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB/include \
LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB/lib --with-waitfunc=wait3 \
--enable-mimetypes --with-authmysql --with-mysql-libs=/opt/mysql/mysql/lib \
--with-mysql-includes=/opt/mysql/mysql/include

I have to explicit point the mysql path for config, to get config to find
mysql since this is a binary packet install for Solaris 8 downloaded from
mysql.
The compiler works fine up to the point where compiling authdaemonlib.c
takes place. Here I get the error message "language arch=v8" from gcc.
Linking is not done because there is no object files to link.

/GH