Hi Lucio,

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, Lucio Crusca wrote:

> Hello *,
>
> I have courier-esmtp, imap and pop 0.47 up and running on a Debian GNU/Linux
> Sarge x86 server. Authdaemon uses authuserdb.

Take my good advice: don't write here that you use Courier packages
from Debian stable, because Mr Sam doesn't like them ;)

> Can I alias a whole domain such that messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED] are
> automatically delivered to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (I don't want
> to alias every single address one at a time).

Is your server MX for mydomain.eu and mydomain.com domains? If so,
than probably you should only put both domains in
/etc/courier/esmtpacceptmailfor and /etc/courier/locals files.

My best regards,

Pawel Tecza