Hey perhaps your could use this example from
http://www.math.temple.edu/doc/packages/mailman/FAQ

*****************************
How do I accept all addresses from a particular
domain?

See also
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.032.htp>

Q: If I want postings from all non-members at a
particular domain to be
accepted, how do I go about doing that without adding
them each individually?

A: It's in the instructions in the list admin
interface. Go to the Privacy
Options > Sender Filters. For "List of non-member
addresses whose postings
should be automatically accepted." it says:

Add member addresses one per line; start the line with
a ^ character to
designate a regular expression match.

For Python RegEx see:
http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-re.html

Well, here's an example:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]@example\.com$

This tells Mailman to accept Emails received by any
sender from example.com -
no matter if the one's subscribed or not.

Edit this entry / Log info / Last changed on Tue Jun
29 17:47:52 2004 by Brad
Knowles

 --- Charles Lacroix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Correo Yahoo!