Hi.

Is there a possibility to send some messages over a specific outgoing
ip-address?
What I want is, one of my customers does have an individual IP address (on the
same machine) and many other customers share our primary ip-address. Now the
messages of that customer should be sent via his ip-address, all other
messages should go out via the other address.

Is this possible with courier?

cu, Bernd

--
Für den Bauern ist es in Urlaubsgebieten attraktiver,
Preussen anstatt Kühe zu halten...  -  Süddeutsche Zeitung