This message bounced because of its size. As I need the images to
illustrate the problem I split it into 3 pieces. Sorry for the
inconvienence!
This is part 2.

Hello everybody,

we got some problems to display calendar entries in Japanese (UTF-8).

While date and time are formatted according to the locale
(ja_JP.UTF-8) there comes a crippled character after the number of
minutes followed by the kanji of 'second'. (see webmail03.png)
It seems that this is coded in pcp.c.

The display of the calendar entry in 'folders.html' is awful because
the column for the date/time (column 1) is too narrow. This seems to be
hard-coded with the column width set to 1%. (see webmail01.png)

The same problem occurs if you display the event by clicking on the
subject. (see webmail02.png).

Any ideas how to solve this?

Regards,

Bernard