Alfred writes:

« HTML content follows »

Hello all,   I wonder if it is possible to perform an alias lookup on more than one field.   My system stores user non-local mail addresses on different places inside the LDAP-tree. E.g the single primary address inside the mail attribute, more addresses somewhere else. I would like to perform an alias search on more attributes to find all addresses.   At the moment only one attribute can be set inside ldapaliasrc. Or is there more to this ?   Is this possible with the current Courier ?

Nope.