Bernd Plagge writes:

On Thu, 31 May 2007 07:42:46 -0700
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

差出人: Sam Varshavchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
宛先:: courier-users@lists.sourceforge.net
件名: Re: [courier-users] Couriermlm problem - no subscription replies
日付: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:17:44 -0400

Bernd Plagge writes:

> Added .courier, .courier-default, .courier-owner to the list directory.
> > Setup ldap entry for the list user. > > Otherwise I use maildrop for local delivery. > > Now, if I send a subscription request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (domains are changed!) the mail is delivered by courierlocal.
> > But: Neither do I get a confirmation mail nor does the address show > with couriermlm lsub <dir>.
What did you put in .courier-default?

Hi Sam,

this is the content of my .courier-default file:

# delivery of control messages
|/usr/bin/couriermlm ctlmsg /home/enaki/mail/list1

For test purposes I replaced the command with |/bin/echo ".courier-default"

and could see the message in the log.
So, I'm sure that the file gets processed.

I also played with permission and when courier can't access the file a
error line like: "permission problem - can't open file" shows.

What else can I check?

I recall that you've set up certain list options: moderation, etc…

Let's take it one step a time. Reset the configuration to the default list config, and try subscribing.

One easy way to get back to the default settings is to edit the options file in the list directory, and remove everything except ADDRESS and LISTPW settings.