So far:

8 unique spammers GL'd (GreyListed), a 9th got past but was rated 28.7
by SA.
1 of the 8th spammers has been firewalled - trying a DoS-style attack
(250~260 SMTP connections between when greylisting was activated and
when I firewalled them off) - greylisting started at 11:49, Sept 24,
started spamming at 18:51, firewalled at 23:50.

Genuine email is getting through, spammers who can't be bothered
re-trying aren't, and the only one who has gotten through so far has
been caught by SA. :D

Looking good indeed as I'd have probably received 10~20 spam out of the
GL'd hosts.

I'll have to develop some means of sifting through the log files instead
of doing it myself (unless someone else has already done this) - it took
30~60 minutes to sift through 12hrs of log file - I don't have the time
to do that every day for a 24hr period - any suggestions/hints on what
to do?

Cheers,
Tim Lyth