Sounds to me like something that should be (and has been) configured at the
filesystem/block layers rather than at the Courier application layer.  Take
a look at projects like RedHat's GFS or Sun's ZFS.  I don't know much about
NetApps either but I know they do NFS very well (which Courier supports very
well) and I'm pretty sure they can be configured redundantly.

Jay

On 11/24/07, Ronie Gilberto Henrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>         Is it any feature in courier that allows me to inform backup
> storage paths?
>
>         Today I use unison to maintain a replica of our email files,
> configurations, ..., in a second server to use as a fast recovery backup
> solution.
>         The problem is that unison uses a lot of resources and IO_WAIT is
> always very high.
>
>         So, I was wondering if it is any feature to inform backup storage
> paths for courier to save all its files always into two different paths.
> Does something like this exist?
>
>         If it does not exist, don't you think it is a interesting feature
> to be implemented?
>
>                 Thanks and regards,
>
>                 Ronie

Jay Lee