Markus Karlsruhe wrote:

> I'm searching for a way of denying or no authentication for unknown
> users without authenticate them. Everytime I authenticate an unknown
> user, I send an unneeded SQL statement to a database. If the unknown
> User is used as a spam receiver, there are millions of sql
> transactions a day and the database server is stressed needlessly.

Stressed?  Are you serious?  Have you measured an actual problem, or are
you inventing one that you think exists?  Your SQL server almost
certainly caches queries and does very little work for these lookups.

> There should be a posibility to use a blacklist of unknown users
> before authenticate the user.

You could try using the "spamtrap" feature of the bofh file (see man
courier(8)).  I'm mostly sure that's checked before user lookups.