差出人: "Leigh S. Jones, KR6X" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
宛先:: courier-users@lists.sourceforge.net
件名: Re: [courier-users] Error compiling Courier with TLS
日付: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:06:17 -0800

Leigh Jones writes:

I don't want to tread on toes too very hard here.

It seems to me that Sam Varshavchik has been clear here, but the
brevity with which he has spoken belies the depth of meaning.

So let me attempt to expound.

If you come from the background of running a very "tiny" linux
implementation, as in not particularly well supported, you may miss
entirely the strength o

--
プラゲ ベェアント - Bernd Plagge
ファースト・チョイス・インターネット(有)