tovis writes:

I need a shared/common folder for incoming faxes.
I think, that when a new email massge is incoming, it's always landing in
Maildir/new folder by imap server(?). When I'm creating a shared Maildir I
can not add to others (who need this) the whole shared Maildir, but I've
should create a folder (inside shared Maildir) which is would be shared
among fax users (for my example). But when I configure "new_fax" I've
should/could give only a username as the recipient. To share the fax -es I
need to login, and move messages to shared folder of the shared Maildir.
Only if I right, how to get many users to get access (at least read) all
faxis (emails)?

Switch from system accounts to virtual accounts, and use virtual shared folders.