I'm still working on getting everything migrated from an old Courier server to a new one (I posted further details a week or so ago with a different question, but the short of it is that I'm migrating from a CentOS 4.1 x86 server running Courier 0.58.0 to a new one running Cent 5.1 x64 and Courier 0.59.0 and am running into some minor problems.)

Right now, I'm trying to migrate some couriermlm mailing lists from one server to another and am encountering an error when I run cmlm sub.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/
$ cmlm sub /home/vmail/lists/itfreedom.com/customervips [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enter supporting information, EOF to terminate (usually CTRL-D):
Matt Miller
sublist/misc: Invalid argument

I've done everything I know to do to get these lists moved properly, but I'm completely new to couriermlm so I may be overlooking something simple. I've already created an strace while running the command- it looks like something nasty is happening around line 1816, but I'm not learned enough to know how to interpret it exactly.

Thanks very much.

Matt Miller
IT Freedom