From: Bowie Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: courier-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:01:50 -0400
Subject: Re: [courier-users] courier not listening on port 25
Jan Müller wrote:
I can't get courier mta listening on port 25.

I read the documentation, did all instalation steps, I hope.
When i start courier, esmptd is running. Nothing wrong in the logs.
But netstat says nothing is listenning on port 25. Can not connect
with telnet either. I have tried my real ip address and 127.0.0.1 in
esmptd configuration file.
The problem might be that I had postfix and sendmail running during
the install, i am not sure. Can you help please?
Jan
Make sure there is a line at the bottom of your esmtpd config file that
says:

ESMTPDSTART=YES
Bowie

It is there allready. If i do ps -A, i can see courieresmpt. But it is
not listenning on port 25.

Thank you