Hi,

I'm a french system engineer, and I'm working with courrier-imap for 5
years. I've discovered a strange behaviour when I tried to move a
FreeBSD jail to an other machine.

The thing is that the new host was not synchronized with our time
server. So it was impossible to log on.

There was nothing in the log about it. The only way to have the error
message was to start imapd by the command line.

imapd /isp/mail/<domain>/<user>/Maildir
* BYE Clock skew detected. Check the clock on the file server
$ sh: turning off NDELAY mode

That's how we found that both nfs and imapd server have to be synchronized.

It's not really a bug, but as there is no information in the log, it's
difficult to make a diagnosis.

--
Regards,

Vincent