I'm having problems copying messages form the old server to the new
one. What is the best way to copy messages? It's couple of gigabytes.

I tried copying maildirs via scp, but it did not work. I found
imapsync  [http://freshmeat.net/projects/imapsync/] which should copy
messages from one server to the other. I have following problem:

+ NO msg #5145 [+XOMBo6zAwJfc4iQ1zztzg:3678] in INBOX
+ Copying msg #5145:3678 to folder INBOX
flags from : [\Seen][]
Couldn't append msg #5145 (Subject:[Autopos]) to folder INBOX: Error
sending command '8 APPEND INBOX (\Seen) "" {3678}
': 8 NO Error in IMAP command received by server.

This happends with every message, the script does not even create the
proper folders.

I just need to copy the messages, do you have any better ideas for migration?
The old server is on courier-imap + postfiix, the new server is courier based.

Thank you!