Hi Sam,

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 11:34 PM, Sam Varshavchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Furthermore, last time I checked, Outlook does not support POP3, only IMAP.
> Outlook Express does support POP3, but it's a completely different program.
> If you are using Outlook, I can guarantee you that you're not using POP3,
> but rather IMAP.

Are you sure about this? I have a customer who is with a pop only ISP
who has been using Outlook for 8 years. I've always found Outlooks
IMAP implentation buggy and unusable, eg, until outlook 2007 it
wouldn't store sent mail on the server, only in local folders etc and
deemeded it only usable for pop.

If you have any info sources on this I'd be interested to see them.

Lisa.