Hello,

I have courier server (0.60.0.20081015) on x86-64 architecture
Linux. And there is problem sending mail to microsoft exchange servers
wich support  STARTTLS. Certificate exists on those exchange
servers, and another server wich courier 0.50.0 (on x86 Linux ) can
send mail without problems. I have captured network traffic and
something wrong is in encrypted session. In logs I get error message:

"Operation now in progress" and that's it.

Both courier servers are compiled agains OpenSSL. Exchange server are
not mine.

Can anyone help me to resolve this?

Valdas