Hi all,

I got courier already configured and working, but, is there a way to remove the
final destination is for example a yahoo.com address.

I was trying out with maildroprc file, but once the message from a lan user is
sent to the email server it is re-routed to esmtpd and the lan portion of the
header goes with it, so when I read the message from a yahoo account I can see
the LAN portion and also the WAN handshake that my email server did with the
yahoo SMTP server.

Please help.

Thanks in advanced

Carlos.

      ¡Sé el Bello 51 de People en Español! ¡Es tu oportunidad de Brillar! Sube
tus fotos ya. http://www.51bello.com/