On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:04:53 +0000
courier-users-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net wrote:

> --> testmxlookup thinks it did its job well, but did not.
>
> Inside djbdns I have the entries for both 127.0.0.1 and the IP
> 192.168.1.200 (inside /etc/dnscache/env/IP)
>
> Bit confused,

Hi,

djbdns makes distinguishes between the DNS server and the DNSCache.
/etc/dnscahe refers to the DNScache, your DNS server configuration should be at
/etc/tinydns.
Tinydns should be listening at an internal IP address like 127.53.0.1.

You need to configure tinydns to be able to resolve your hosts.
Also note that Courier does not use /etc/hosts or /etc/hostname. So, there is
no shortcut.

Regards,

Bernd

--
Bernd Plagge - プラゲ ベェアント
First Choice Internet Ltd., Tokyo - ファースト・チョイス・インターネット(有)