Thank you very much for pointing this out .... the only thing i'd like also to
do is to teach my user to download mail from mydomain.com forgetting
mydomain.net
so the first month i'd like to copy every mail from mydomain.net to
mydomain.com (so that when a user reply to a message the sender sees the new
mail address)
and from the second month i'll close the mydomain.net domain accounts
manteining only the alias.

How can copy (or move) all mail from one domain to another one ??

--
Federico Baraldi

GPG FP:    6907 438C 403E C896 5D67  75FD 9E17 7BA6 E975 5C08