On 23/01/2013 12:50, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Just an FYI: I just migrated DNS for the courier-mta.org domain. The TTL of
> the existing records was
one day, so it should take a day for everything to propagate and cut
over to DomainDiscover, the new DNS host.

> Over the next couple of days, if someone can't find
www.courier-mta.org, give me a heads-up. No need to let me know if
everything still looks good, just drop me a line if you're having
problems resolving the domain.

Hi Sam,

A useful website for you to check propagation around the world:
www.whatsmydns.net
Currently (15:24 AEDT (GMT+11), Wednesday 23 Jan) it lists the IP of
courier-mta.org as 216.254.115.190, and the NS records point to
ns{1,2}.domaindiscover.com.

I'd be fairly confident to say that it's already propagated around the
world. :)

Any resolution issues will not be more local to the individuals trying
to browse the Courier website.

Cheers,
Tim Lyth