I've got a couple of test servers running ISPConfig3 on Ubuntu 13.04
which depends on postfix, but I prefer courier, so I tried swapping out
postfix for courier-mta/imap and so far everything seems to still work.

ISPConfig mainly twiddles MySQL so the MTA doesn't seem to matter too
much but some installation and upgrade scripts will need tweaking so
would anyone else like to see courier formally adopted as an alternate
mail server for ISPConfig3?

Related question: I am curious to know if anyone on this list is using
courier-mta/imap with *any* kind of PHP based hosting control panel?