If I take the postmaster address out of the equation, and the issue of
the aliases directory as well, I'm running into the same problem!

cat ~vmail/domains/fmp.com/foo/.courier
| /home/vmail/bin/foo_filter
myacco...@fmp.com

I send an email to f...@fmp.com.

1) If /home/vmail/bin/foo_filter exits with an exit code of 0, mail is
delivered to myacco...@fmp.com, as per the dot-courier man page.

2) If foo_filter returns 99, the message is shown as delivered in the
SMTP dialog but not forwarded on to myacco...@fmp.com.  This is also as
advertised in the dot-courier man page.

3) If foo_filter exits with an exit code of 64, or 100, both of which
are supposed to return "undeliverable" to the sending SMTP process, the
mail is shown as delivered in the SMTP session, courierlocal records
"failure", and the address is disabled going forward.

Is this a bug?  or am I missing something?

The courier installation here is v0.66.1

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "UNIX is user-friendly, it just
FMP Computer Services |       chooses its friends."