Exchange..... ok... think you've asked your question in the wrong place. If
you're not religious, find a preacher to take you on board and pray with
you. If you are already religious, then pray a lot.

Ask on an exchange list for pointers.

Consider migration by imap, I believe there are tools out there for doing
this.