Hi Issa,

Firstly, general list etiquette is that you don't bring up a thread
that's as old as this - the last post was October 2008, 5.5yrs ago.
Starting a new thread is a far better idea.

Secondly, when seeking help, it is generally a good idea to include the
relevant log file entries from the time when you tried to perform the
action.
The log files will often contain answers or very good clues as to the
cause of the problem.

Therefore, my questions on, behalf of this list, are:
What version of Courier-MTA are you running?
What modules do you have loaded, and their versions?
What flavour of Linux are you running?
Have you thoroughly checked your config files for spelling mistakes
(thislongdomain.example.com vs thislongdomian.example.com)?
Can you provide copies of the log file entries?
Can you also provide copies of the config files?
What troubleshooting have you already performed?

Answering these questions with your initial post, while making it
longer, can often help you find the answer before you even send the
post.  If you still haven't resolved it by the time you send the email
off, you'll get a much better response sooner as the list of possible
causes can be reduced seriously.

Also, please ensure that your reply goes to the mailing list rather than
my personal email address.  This will increase the time it takes for
your problem to be resolved, and can cause thread-splits, which makes it
harder for people to follow the conversation flow.

Regards,
Tim Lyth

On 15/02/2014 18:33, issa.alkaht wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have the same problem of mailq.
> And when I try to stop courier to delete the folders I get the follwing:
>
>  /etc/init.d/courier-mta stop
>  * Stopping Courier SMTP
server...

> [ OK ]