My new Courier server is up and running.  I'm not seeing any problems
with mail coming in or out of the server, but my monitoring systems keep
complaining about timeouts on port 25 two or three times a day.

Since this is so random and intermittent, I'm not sure how to
troubleshoot it.  Any suggestions?

The server is still running on Courier 0.69.0 at the moment.  I'm
planning on upgrading to the latest soon.  If you think there's a reason
that the old version may be contributing to the problem, let me know and
I'll go ahead and upgrade it and see if that helps.

Thanks.

--
Bowie