On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 01:09:33AM -0400, kb2...@kb2ear.net wrote:
> With the recent DMARC implementation from AOL and Yahoo I have a very
> broken mailing list.  Is there any way using MLM to rewrite the From: line
> to the list address and the Reply-To: line to the actual sender?
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

DMARC implementation in practice only means, you cannot just send emails
from Yahoo or AOL email addresses if you are not using their own SMTP
servers.

Reference:
http://www.socketlabs.com/blog/aol-implements-dmarc/

Simply use your own domain and mail server when sending emails, and not
AOL email address in FROM or Yahoo email address in FROM field.