On Sat, 24 May 2014 22:52:49 -0400
Mingyi Zhao <rvl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes. The compilation now succeeded! Thank you!
>

> On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 9:06 PM, Sam Varshavchik
> <mr...@courier-mta.com>wrote:
>
> > Mingyi Zhao writes:
> >
> >  During compilation, I got the following error:
> >>
> >> clang++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.     -Wall -I./.. -I.. -I../libs
> >> -I./../libs -I./libs   -I/usr/include/i386-linux-gnu/c++/4.8 -MT
> >> webmlmd.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/webmlmd.Tpo -c -o webmlmd.o webmlmd.C
> >> In file included from webmlmd.C:45:
> >> ./webmlmd.H:52:12: error: elaborated type refers to a typedef
> >>                 class T::iterator b=s.begin(), e=s.end(), p=b;
> >>

> > Try replacing 'class' with 'typename' here, see if that works.

Hi,

which OS are you compiling courier with clang on? I am maintaining
port of courier for FreeBSD, which switched to clang for newer
releases, and as workaround I use GCC 4.6 for building, but using clang
when installed could be beneficial here, too... (less dependencies) thus
the question.

Regards,
Milan