On 26/05/14 00:00, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Or, turn off IMAPENHANCEDIDLE, to see if that makes a difference.

Ah right, I see, it's IMAP_ENHANCEDIDLE. It was 0 so I just flipped it to 1
with IMAP_USELOCKS=1 and see what happens. Then I'll set them both to 0 as
I rarely if ever use shared folders... and I don't think any clients even
know of the possibility of using shard folders.

Just now when clicking on a Junk folder, imaplog.dat showed...

[...]
11 OK FETCH completed.
WRITE: * BYE Disconnected for inactivity.
WRITE: * BYE Disconnected for inactivity.

[... long wait ...]

WRITE: * BYE Disconnected for inactivity.

[... shorter wait ...]

WRITE: 3 OK LOGIN Ok.
[...]

etc, then the folder view in TB was suddenly refreshed on a new login. So
something about being "disconnected for inactivity" then taking so long
for a new login. I thought if I used IDLE then my connection would persist
and re-logins, or at least not so many, would be the order of the day.

I'm using 143/TLS with a real certificate.