On 05.11.14 08:59, mariobe...@bol.com.br wrote:
>Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 08:59:01 -0200
>From: mariobe...@bol.com.br
>To: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>

please, don't mail privately to me. We have mailing list for this...

>Cc: courier-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>Subject: Re: [courier-users] Courier and rfc 4408 spf

>My mail server is banning the email's algartelecom.com.br domain with SPF
>NEUTRAL, even though
>FAIL with the SPF record.

BANNING with NEUTRAL result? Did you configure courier to reject mail when
SPF result is NEUTRAL?

>algartelecom.com.br is the ISP in my area.
>
>ISP support states that the SPF record is in accordance with RFC 4408,
>paragraph 3.1.3.

>http://www.openspf.org/RFC_4408#multiple-records

your question was already answered:

http://sourceforge.net/p/courier/mailman/message/33002315/

this was also already said:

http://sourceforge.net/p/courier/mailman/message/33005246/

>Soon, the mail server is that is the problem and I'm currently adding the
>whitelis for various subnets.

WinError #98652: Operation completed successfully.