On 19.01.15 13:28, Szépe Viktor wrote:
>Is there a way to "drop" (as in iptables) mail for certain addresses
>(not for an entire domain), so do receive it but do not save it
>anywhere?

bofh "spamtrap" option should be what you need. It drops all mail that it
sent to the configured addreses. Note that it mail has multiple recipients,
and one of them is spamtrap account, the mail is not delivered anywhere...

>I would prefer a solution without a local user.

bofh requires local account, however you can use one acount for multiple
addresses - just alias them to the account.

"To Boot or not to Boot, that's the question." [WD1270 Caviar]