Just to let you know that problem came from obligation to specify a DH param
file in configuration.

So just generate a DH param file with command : #openssl dhparam 1024 > dh.pem

And then configure TLS_DHPARAMS with the file generated.

Restart courier-imapss / courier-pop3ds. Error message doesn't come anymore.

Best regards.
Cedric