Managed Pvt nets writes:

All,

Just a question that I hope you can help me with. I am trying to save some disk space, so what I need is to go through all mailboxes and finding out those that haven't been accessed in months and perhaps deleting some mails or mailboxes. Is there a way perhaps to do this in courier?

Each message in a maildir is a separate file. Write a script that goes through the maildir, and removes the files that you don't want to keep.