Hello,

I've just moved two lists from a old mailman installation to a new mailman on
a new server (old server is Debian 6, new server is Debian 8).

Both the old and the new server run Courier and correctly relay SMTP messages
for authenticated users and for localhost. However the new server is not
relaying mailman messages (Relaying denied in the log files), though it still
relays mail for localhost.

My smtpaccess/default files on both servers contain:

127.0.0.1       allow,RELAYCLIENT
10      allow,RELAYCLIENT
192.168 allow,RELAYCLIENT

What am I doing wrong?