I had two minor problems with the upgrade to Courier 0.75 and authlib
0.66.3.

The first is that Courier needs "ps" to build, and the spec need to be
updated to reflect that.  Otherwise, it doesn't build in "mock".

BuildRequires: procps-ng

The other is that courier-authlib preuninstall script runs "authdaemond
stop" and for some reason, that caused my rpm upgrade to hang.  The
process tree looked like this.  I should have straced the children to
see what they were doing, and I didn't.  My bad.  I was tired.  In a
separate terminal, I ran "systemctl stop courier-authlib" and the
upgrade then finished properly.

  4676 pts/3    S+     0:01  |                               \_ rpm -Fvh
courier-0.75.0-1.el7.centos.x86_64.rpm
courier-authlib-0.66.3-1.el7.centos.x86_64.rpm
courier-authlib-debuginfo-0.66.3-1.el7.
  4825 pts/3    S+     0:00  |                                   \_
/bin/sh /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.9zDlMy 1
  4826 pts/3    S+     0:00  |                                       \_
/usr/sbin/courierlogger -pid=/var/spool/authdaemon/pid -stop
/usr/libexec/courier-authlib/authdaemond
  4827 pts/3    S+     0:00  |
  \_ /usr/sbin/courierlogger -pid=/var/spool/authdaemon/pid -stop
/usr/libexec/courier-authlib/authdaemond
  4828 pts/3    S+     0:00  |