Hi Lucio,

On Mon 05/Oct/2015 17:53:50 +0200 Lucio Crusca wrote:

> I'm trying to add DKIM signatures to outgoing messages. I've followed this
> guide [1], but my feeling is that nothing is happening, as far as DKIM is
> concerned.

You should see a DKIM-Signature on outgoing mail, e.g. if you send to yourself.

> How do I test my setup?

There are a number of autoresponders:

        sa-t...@sendmail.net
        check-a...@verifier.port25.com
        autorespond+d...@dk.elandsys.com
        t...@dkimtest.jason.long.name
        dkt...@exhalus.net
        dkim-t...@altn.com
        dkt...@blackops.org

In addition, you may test using Gmail and Yahoo! accounts, and the following
three web sites:

http://www.brandonchecketts.com/emailtest.php
http://www.appmaildev.com/en/dkim/
http://9vx.org/~dho/dkim_validate.php

> Are there any logs that tell me what zdkimfilter is doing?

Logging goes through courierlogger (via stderr pipe), so you should see it in
your mail log.  You may adjust verbosity (see man zdkimfilter.conf).

> 1. http://www.tana.it/sw/zdkimfilter/v-0.5.shtml#setup

Some points in that guide are obsolete.  Specifically, "stats" are gone, the
"dkim-reputation" site is dead, there is an additional "ALLOW_EXCLUSIVE"
setting (also mentioned in that man page).  Most changes are about verifying,
though.  Signing should be quite straightforward.

Hth
Ale