Hi,

I just installed Courier on an embedded i.MX6 machine running Yoctoproject.

I am using SSL/TLS and both POP3 and SMTP works well using local user names
with authentication.
However, if I try to send a message from external source to a local user, then
I get this message:

     An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded:
     Mailbox unavailable <user@myserver>.
     Please check the message recipient "user@myserver" and try again.

(it is Thunderbird)
I did not find any menu entry to resolve this problem, please help me!

Regards
György Kövesdi