On 04/13/2016 03:06 PM, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
> a question, why before was working and then now not? the only change
> was a ip change, due are dhcp!

I don't know, but I might guess that the IP address that was previously
assigned to your host had a PTR record in DNS that contained a fully
qualified hostname.  When the system booted, it may have got an address
from DHCP, looked up the PTR using DNS, and then set the hostname.
That's the standard behavior for Red Hat derived systems.