On Tue, 2017-02-28 at 09:06 -0500, Bowie Bailey wrote:
> Take a look at courier-pythonfilter it has all sorts of options for
> ClamAV, SpamAssassin, greylisting, whitelisting, quarantine, etc.
>
> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/courier-pythonfilter

I'll second that. If you're at all conversant in python, Gordon Messmer
has done an excellent job with this package, its API, and with the
documentation for it. I've written a couple of modules for it and
expanded on others, and it's one of the reasons I'll probably stick
with Courier as long as I run mail servers :)

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "UNIX is user-friendly, it just
FMP Computer Services |       chooses its friends."