There is a great space available in Ballard with easy bus access,
ample parking, and within walking distance of almost everything.

http://officenomads.com/space1/

We are going to combine our weekly happy hour next week with a tour of
the space.  Happy hour starts at 5 at Bad Albert's just one block
away.  At 6 the manager will let us in and show us around.  Then back
to Bad Albert's to discuss.  Full details on the website.

I'll also be at Revolutions Coffee all day tomorrow for Coworking Day
if anyone wants to discuss this then.

Jacob Sayles
Nomad & Founder
officenomads.com